This is a super healthy, oh-so-yummy salad.
- 1 Tbs. freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground Turmeric
- dash Cayenne pepper
- 1 -1/2 c. Kale, thinly sliced
- One 15 oz can organic Garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tbs. red Onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c. red Bell Pepper, diced
Place the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
Add sliced kale to the salad dressing and massage the dressing into the kale with your hands. (Your hands may turn a little yellow! Just wash with soap).
Add garbanzo beans, red onion and red bell pepper and mix well.
Serve or refrigerate until serving. This makes a great “make ahead” salad since none of the ingredients get soggy.
~ Yum! ♥