Look at this photo and tell me if you wouldn’t love to have it every night after dinner.
Well then, here’s how I made these at my Cafe, (I called them Woolfe Tarts) and how you can easily incorporate them into a nutritious diet!
I use Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking and Pancake mix as a base for the GF version. Otherwise I use barley and oat flour mixed together, and add 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 packet Stevia, and an extra Tbs. olive oil to create base.
Hoda’s Woofle Tarts
- 1 c. Pamela’s ultimate Baking and Pancake mix
- 1 large high omega-3 Egg (or 2Tbs. freshly ground flax seeds)
- 3/4 c. Rice or Almond milk
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin Olive oil, or Coconut oil
- 1 Tbs. Chia Seeds
- Add 1 Tbs. ground Flax seeds, if you use the egg
- 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon (opt.)
- 1 organic Kiwi, sliced and quartered
- 4 large organic Strawberries, sliced and quartered
- 1/2 under-ripe Banana, sliced and halved
- 1/4 c. organic Raspberries, crushed and cooked over low heat with 1/2 packet Stevia
- Dark chocolate, melted