So the amazing wife, mother, business owner, farmer, foster parent, retired probation officer who is finefrugality nominated me for The Liebster Award!
I’m stunned and honored. Many thanks to you for your support and kindness.
The Liebster, which means ‘favorite’ in German, is a way to recognize your favorite blogs that have fewer than 200 followers. What a great and supportive way to get the word out about up and coming blogs!
When you receive the Liebster award, you are supposed to do the following:
- Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they’ve received the award.
- Share five random facts about yourself.
I would like to nominate:
- http://nerdygymrat.wordpress.com/ – By using himself as an example Jonathan is set to inspire others that taking charge of their fitness is within their reach. Thank you Jonathan.
- http://ggiswheatfree.wordpress.com/– First of all Gretchen has some really delicious Gluten Free recipes to offer. And as she says, “Whether our needs are the same or not, we have so much in common in our desire to be creative and healthful with limited ingredients, while still enjoying food and its preparation.” You and your supportive family are an inspiration Gretchen.
- http://conservatoryofmagic.com/ – A bold undertaking! So much information touching on current thought and ancient knowledge. I especially like the sections on Herbology, Science of Self and Meditation.
- The About page says: “Welcome to Microwave Meditations. This blog is half cheerful collaboration/half cranky debate between a committed deep thinker and a stumbling meditation teacher. Both of us propose that it’s possible to pause, in the midst of a standard-issue busy work day, and reflect for 3 minutes…We say, put this time to good use: consider your life, this moment, what you want. We’re here to invite you to ponder.” This blog touches on a topic dear to my heart, ‘Mindfulness’, and other thought-provoking topics.
- naturellementbio If you want ideas on living ‘green’ you’ll find some here. Elleadi blogs about the things she likes the most: “Fashion & Beauty, Knitting, Food, DIY and gardening – always keeping an eco-minded angle. I have started this blog to share my experience of living a greener life in Dublin, Ireland.”
Five facts about myself:
1) I am a person who embodies a mix of Eastern values (Middle Eastern) and Western thinking.
2) My passion is cooking food with love, care and Light for my friends and family.
3) I have been in the company of Royalty and homeless people, and often prefer the latter.
4) My children are jewels in my life, they sparkle and make me puff up with pride.
5) I seek to find the Divine in every person, and in every event…and life has furnished me with opportunities to grow more aware through seeming trials, that are actually gifts of His Grace.