It’s been almost a month since my last post… unbelievable!
I am working part-time for an attorney now, but still find time to hold talks on healing disease with food. I just returned from an over due trip to India, where I spent 2 incredible weeks! So life has been quite busy and inundated with Grace.
I want to share a very yummy concoction with you. Since quinoa is mentioned in every other article on healthy grains.. and recipes abound.. I thought a simple and flexible one might be a welcome addition to your repertoire.
Let me also say that if you’re brave, you can get creative with your choice of left over cooked veggies, beans and/or herbs in this recipe.
- 2 c. red organic Quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 c. Red organic Onion, chopped
- 2 med. organic cooked, diced Carrots
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1/4 c. organic Corn off the cob, steamed or grilled
- 1/4 c. organic Green Beans, steamed or grilled
- 1/4 c. diced cooked organic Zucchini
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Tbs. Almond Cheese, diced (opt.)
- Organic Parsley, chopped (opt.)
- Use your favorite dressing or the one below:
- 2 Tbs. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. organic Apple Cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin
- 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
- Drizzle of organic virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt to taste
Mix all and enjoy at room temperature or chilled.
~ Bon Apetit! ♥