This is a quick, simple and delicious pudding. It’s full of necessary healthy fats and antioxidants.
Chocolate Cherry Pudding with Hazelnuts and Pistachios
- 1- 1/2 c. full fat Coconut Milk
- 1/2 c. raw organic Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbs. Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. pure Cherry Extract
- 2 Tbs. Xylitol or Erythritol
- Chopped roasted hazelnuts and pistachios (opt.)
Chill a can of Coconut Milk in the refrigerator overnight.
Pour coconut milk in a medium-sized bowl, and whip on high for 5 minutes until thickened, adding the coconut flour and cocoa powder half way through.
Add extract and sweetener and whip for another 2 minutes.
Fold in nuts.
Pour into small bowls, decorate with more nuts and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
~ Enjoy! ♥