Stop using products with harmful additives.
Our Personal Products are pure, toxin free and health supportive!
Click the image below for another way to protect your family’s health.
Looking for an integrative physician near you? These organizations can help:
• International Oxidative Medicine Association —
For a free list, call publisher at 800-728-2288
• International College of Integrative Medicine —
866-464-5226 or http://www.icimed.com
• American College for Advancement in Medicine —
888-439-6891 or http://www.acam.org
• An Oasis of Healing: Alternative Cancer Treatment, Mesa, AZ.
- Alivizatos Program at IBC, Rodrigo Rodriguez, MD, 1994, http://www.alivizatos.com
- Alpha Medical Clinic, Humerto Barbosa, MD, 1983, alphamedicalclinic.com
- Baja NutriCare, Luz Bravo, MD, 2002 No Web site, but see: http://www.gerson.org
- Center for Holistic Life Extension, Dr. Luis Velazquez, 1989 http://www.extendlife.com/
- CHIPSA Immunological Med Ctr., Ron Carreño, MD, 1990 http://chipsa.com/
- Hope4Cancer (Rapha) Clinic Antonio Martinez, MD, 1998 http://www.hope4cancer.com
- Ingles Hospital Sonia Rodriquez, MD, 2002 http://ingles-hospital.com/
- International BioCare Rodrigo Rodriguez, MD, 1975, http://www.biocarehospital.com
- Issels Vaccine Program Dr. Mejia, Christian Issels, 1996 http://www.issels.com
- Mission Medical Clinic James Gunier, HMD, 1984 http://www.missionmedicalcenter.com
- Oasis of Hope Hospital Francisco Contreras, MD 1970 http://www.oasisofhope.com/
- San Diego Clinic Filiberto Muñoz, MD 1998 (But http://www.sdclinic.com is out of commission)
- Sanoviv Hospital M. Wentz PhD, 1998, http://www.sanoviv.com/
- Stella Maris, Clinic Gilberto Alvarez, MD, 1990, http://www.stellamarisclinic.com/
Articles and studies supporting the information provided on this site:
Phase I trial of oral green tea extract in adult patients with solid tumors: Pisters KM, Newman RA, Coldman B, Shin DM, Khuri FR, Hong WK, Glisson BS, Lee JS.
Cancer Cells demonstrate a 3-5 fold increase in glucose uptake compare to healthy cells (other studies report up to 10-15 times higher sugar uptake!) Demetrakoloulos, GE, et al. Cancer Res, Feb. 1982; vol.42:756.
Pectin-containing products in the dietary nutrition of subjects exposed to ionizing radiation as a result of the accident at the Chernobyl Atomic Electric Power Station: Bereza VIa, Chaialo PP, Iatsula GS, Shimelis IV, Protas AF.
Nutrition and Cancer: Jeanne Wallace, PhD, CNC
The Health Benefits of Modified Citrus Pectin: Isaac Eliaz1, , John Guardino*, and , Kerry Hughes.
*Amitabha Medical Clinic and Healing Center, 7064 Corline Court, Suite A, Sebastopol, CA 95472
Prevent and Heal Breast Cancer Naturally: Dr. Véronique Desaulniers
Neuroprotection by Spice-Derived Nutraceuticals: You Are What You Eat!: 2011, Ramaswamy Kannappan, Subash Chandra Gupta, Ji Hye Kim, Simone Reuter, and Bharat Bhushan Aggarwal
BOOKS on Cancer:
- The Cancer Syndrome (1980) Grove Press. ISBN 978-2704004300
- The Cancer Industry (1987) Equinox Press. ISBN 978-1881025092
- Cancer Therapy (1994) Equinox Press. ISBN 978-1881025061
- Herbs Against Cancer (1998) Equinox Press. ISBN 978-1881025405
- Complementary Oncology, co-edited with Josef Beuth (2005) Thieme. ISBN 978-1588903235
- Antioxidants Against Cancer (2000) Equinox Press. ISBN 978-1881025283
- Customized Cancer Treatment (2010) Equinox Press. ISBN 978-1881025016
- Alternative Medicine Online (1997) Equinox Press. ISBN 978-1881025108
- The Healthy Slow Cooker. Judith Finlayson (Robert Rose Inc., 2006).More than 100 recipes for health and wellness, with nutrient break down provided for each recipe. The convenience of cooking with a Crock Pot (or slow cooker) is especially appealing during treatment and for hectic lifestyles. Contains a wide range of recipes from many ethnic traditions, including breakfasts, hearty soups, one-pot meals and desserts.
- The Cancer-Fighting Kitchen. Rebecca Katz (Celestial Arts, 2009). 150 delicious, science-based, phytonutrient-rich recipes that are easy to prepare. Chef Katz interviewed leading cancer nutritionists and doctors (including Dr. Wallace) in the development of this cookbook. It is packed within formational tips to help you thrive, and includes specific tips for addressing treatment-related side effects.
- Cooking with Green Tea, Ying Chang Compestine. Ying Chang Compestine is the author of 16 books, including A Banquet for Hungry Ghosts, a collection of frightening Chinese ghost stories, and the award winning novel, Revolution is not a Dinner Party, which has received twenty-eight awards, including the ALA Best Books and Notable Books. Ying has been featured on numerous national television and radio programs and in magazines and newspapers.
- New Tastes in Green Tea:Novel Flavor For Familiar Drinks, Dishes, And Desserts . Jane Pettigrew, Mutsuko Tokunaga, Yoko Toyozaki& Stuart Atkin. “In New Tastes in Green Tea, Mutsuko Tokunaga shows readers that the healthful tea’s grassy flavor works well in drinks, desserts and much more. The succinct and beautifully photographed volume includes a guide that explains the different types of green tea.” Chicago Sun-Times